- Constantly improve quality audits across various teams.
- Ensure improvement and sustainability of processes based on quality audits.
- Assist the Operations team in employing innovative methods and give feedback to improve the overall customer experience.
- Identify and explore quantitative and qualitative data to develop and enhance employee skills.
- Tackle problems in creative and logical ways and brainstorm solutions.
- Conduct customer feedback audits and derives insights to optimize the user experience.
- Create effective working relationships with key stakeholders by logical process enhancement suggestions along with data-driven
- product decisions.
- Formulate compliance and non-compliance processes as per policies and requirements.
- Ensure that training is delivered to all new employees as per the training calendar.
- Ensure a smooth and clear transition of new processes from the training team.
- Identify and assess training needs through job analysis, quality scores, performance appraisals, and consultation with respective
- Plan and manage on-the-job training, quizzes, refresher training, etc. for associates.
- Take full responsibility for the knowledge and content management of documented processes.
- Constantly drive the quality and methodology of training, workshops, etc.
- Execute training tasks and assignments on short notice.
- Work closely with various teams to plug areas of opportunity into the training area.
Six Sigma certified (Mandatory), Additional Certification or the experience of implementing Training and Quality-related
processes from scratch will be an advantage.
Total 6-8 years’ experience, with minimum 5 years managing a Quality and Training team.
Experience in both voice and non-voice processes.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Must enjoy digging into data and deriving insights because we are a data-driven
company obsessed with numbers.
A quick learner who is able to understand the process and provide valuable feedback.
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with and influence different stakeholders across teams.
Should have the ability to work under pressure and in an unstructured environment.
Must be meticulous.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with multiple levels within the organization.
Should have excellent knowledge of MS-Office, Excel, MIS, Dashboards and Power Point Presentation Skills.
Should have sound knowledge of 7 Quality tool for compiling, interpreting and communicating all quality related statistical
information internally as well as to the client - Administer performance management by diagnosing improvement opportunities.
Salary: INR 8,00,000 -12,00,000/-
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category: Operations
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time