India is striving hard to emerge as a strong manufacturing hub in Asia. In fact, India’s manufacturing sector could be as large as US$ 1 trillion by 2025. Burgeoning domestic demand and the desire of multinational corporations to establish low-cost plants in India will contribute to the fast pace of growth in the manufacturing sector. This sector has the potential to account for 25-30% of India’s GDP by 2025 while creating up to 90 million jobs.
To help ambitious and competitive manufacturing companies, 1Point1 provides a gamut of services including analytics, technology, outsourcing and consulting. We anticipate and fulfill our manufacturing clients’ internal process demands as well as the challenges of handling customers. We help our clients to redesign current operating models to address uncertain economic environments and combat challenges such as cost and margin pressures, flat growth, increasing competition, and limited talent pools.
Our manufacturing team leverages on its deep understanding of this domain and is able to drive productivity and efficiency gains in record time. Our team helps client organizations to improve their business processes and drive customer satisfaction indexes, thus enabling exponential growth.
- Consumer durables
- Luxury bath fittings
Jaquar (Rated as the topmost super brand in their category)
Activity : Address Product Enquiries, help raise tickets for non functional or problematic products of Jaguar, co-ordinate with field technical team and help close tickets.
Service Excellence (what we do)
1. Thorough resource screening and Training.
2. Continuous Up dation of training content based on call scenarios.
3. Negligible call abandon, all abandoned calls are called back.
4. Co-ordination with Service Team is real time.
5. Onsite and Off site escalation mechanism is effectively used for irate callers.
6. Volume spikes are managed by scaling up.
7. Feedback and assesment schedules for operations team is prepared published and shared within Jaquar eco system in pre decided intervals.
8. Continual reinforcement training on Shop Floor to improve customer experience.
Ajay Mahajan, Head Customer Care.
“In today’s business environment, it is imperative to deliver cutting edge customer service. Enterprises today seek newer and faster approaches to interact with customers and to enhance customer experience at optimum costs. Jaquar is delighted with the result-oriented approach of OPOS. They’ve been handling our business for over 2 years and we are satisfied with the overall service delivery!”